Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday, October 4, 1963

hot

I came home from work, laid off for week, & got ready & Ivard took me up to McDonalds & I got my hair cut.  He went back to Don Boren's to get car greesed & oil change, new oil & air filter & thermostat.  When I got through I started walking over & Lyle & Barbra came along & picked me up.  They let me out at Don's & went on home to watch conference.  Time we got car done, went to Words & got new tire & got groc. & got home they had gone.  Ivard & I ate then he went & got Jackie & tired on car & I washed my hair & some cloths then Ivard went to work at 4: & I took Jackie up to Superior Western & had Andree cut Jackies hair.  Dean came home from school & went & got his cut & I washed his & Jackies & put color shampoo on mine went over to Perrys & got Dale from Primary to get hair cut but he wouldn't go.

Jerry worked 10: to 6: we ate & went up & droped Dean off at school for iniation at 7:30 & Jackie & I bought new shoes then we picked up Ivards 2 new suits, sport coat & 2 pr. Slacks Jerrys 3 new suits, sport jacket & 2 pr slacks, Deans new suit & Dales we'd left to have sleeves & pants lengthened at Alexanders.  Went to Gails & borrowed 2 sleeping bags.  Came home & I packed all our suit cases & Jerry went after Dean.  I went to bed at 11:, I was dead

No comments:

Post a Comment