Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday, October 10, 1963

Kay got married to Claudia Peterson in S.L. Temple

hot

We got up & had breakfast & Ivard took mother up to beauty Parlor & he did dishes & I spent all morning finished the seems on my new dress & washed my hair.

Dean & Dale went with Curtis until noon Picking up Potatoes & earned $1. apiece.

I helped Berniece with Dinner & we all ate over to her Place and all the Kids went to show at 2: (no school today) then Primary & Dale tended the baby for Berniece then she tended them Kids while Ivard_ Mother & I went to Salt Lake to Kays wedding We left at 3: & went to Temple early so we walked up to Z.C.M.I & bought me a gold necklace & errings to go with my dress for tomorrow nite.  got a blister on my heal.  Went on 5:15 Session & got out of there at 10:30 & 20 us went up to Sugar house to Harmons & had a good chicken supper.  There was Mother & I Ruth & Ray & Ivard besides the Petersons

We took Ruth & Ray back up to Z.C. to their car & came back to Grantsville got here at 1:15 A.M.

Ivard took Thermostat out & it was busted all to pieces, that was what was wrong last nite.  Put it in new before we left

No comments:

Post a Comment