Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday, October 15, 1963

hot 81° cloudy early this morning & tonite

I came home from work & ate & read paper and went to bed.

Jerry did his lesson & washed some cloths & went to work noon until 6:

Ivard spent all day working on shed, getting it insulated.  Went & got his check and I fixed out my bill list & sent some payments

I got up at 1: & hung out some cloths.  went up & got some milk for Ivards lunch & we ate & he went to work for 3:, changed jobs.

Jackie came home at 3:30 & we went to dancing lesson & stoped at D.q & had drink & got milk. Came home & Lynda came for few min then when she left we ate when Jerry got here.

Jerry & Dean went ward Teaching then Dean went to Mutual

Jackie & I went to bed at 7:

I went to work at 11: Ivard got home just before I went to work

No comments:

Post a Comment