Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday, May 8, 1963

black & dreary all afternoon, sunny in AM

I got up & got Gene off to work & Kids to school.  I just sat most of day, watching T.V. it hurt to move around.  Jerry spent all day running around here & there, getting haircut ect.  He cooked supper.

Ray went streight to work at D.q. after school till 6: then from 8: to close.

I took Dean to Cub Scouts after school & went & got him & Dale at 5:15.  Ivard got home from Twin Falls just as I was leaving for his days off.

Jerry cooked supper & we ate & I took him to work at 6: & I brought Ray home.

Gene got home after dark & cleaned up & ate.

We watched T.V. & Ivard & I played 3 games of Scrabble.

I went to bed at 10:50 & Ivard came in little while.  Jerry & Ray got home at 11:45.

Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment