Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday, May 3, 1963

sent mother 12 page letter

black & stormy - rained most of day & in the night.

Dale woke me up at 7:20 A.M. to help him get ready for Party at school today

I made Genes lunch & he went to work in Rain & worked all day.

I was sick all nite & today didn't do much.  Ivard & played Scrabble.  Jerry went to Dr. to see about all his warts & bought a bunch of bread, cakes & sherbert, on sale, to put in freezer then he went up to D.q & brought us 2 pizzas, a drink & a super strawberry sunday for our lunch.

At 3: Ivard went to Dr. for his annual Rail Road physical.  OK

We had waffles for supper.

Ray & Jerry went up town after school. 

Some Sargent came to see Ray about joining national guard.

I wrote 12 page letter to mother & mailed it at 8:30 when Ivard & I took Dean up to Central for Spring dance.  I washed his hair.  We stayed at D.q. for drink on way home.  Ivards nite off.

Jerry & Ray worked 6: to close, I took them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment