Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday, May 7, 1963

had letter from Kay

nice day_ sunny_cloudy, rained in afternoon

I got Gene off to work & Kids to school & read paper then went back to bed until 10:45 & slept.  Jackie woke me up.  I got up & got ready & went to relief Society work day. embroideried awhile then we had a real good dinner then I made me a cloths brush out of plastic foam material, cost me 50¢.  I got home at 3: & got Jackie & we went to dance practice we got home at 5: & Jerry had supper ready & we ate.

At 6: I took Jerry to work & Ray went too & got him some stuff at drug store & spent all evening makeing a poster for school.  I took Dean & Dale up to church at 7:15 for Cub Scout Pack Meeting, they found a way home.  We watched T.V. Ray went up to bowling alley awhile about 10: & I went to bed, I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment