Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday, May 20, 1963

Mother came for Visit

hot_ breezy

I got up at 6: & got Genes lunch ready & got him off to work and read paper.  Kids went to school.

I changed all 5 beds & washed everything up_pads, bedspreads.  I washed 9 batches.

I made jello & fixed a meat loaf ready for oven and cleaned up house & Jerry helped me make all the beds then at 3:30 he went to work for Ray but Ray called depot & bus wouldn't be in until 5:40 so he went up & worked & Jerry came home awhile.  I got ready & at 5:30 I took Jerry to work and got Ray & he & I and Jackie & Dale went to Caldwell and met the bus.  It got here at 5:55.  Mother & Marline came for Visit and Jackies dance recital & Rays graduation.

Dean had meat loaf cooked & I made salad & we ate & Dean did dishes & Ray took him up to Mutual then came home & went to school dance.

We watched T.V. went to bed early.  Jerry worked until close.

No comments:

Post a Comment