Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday, May 23, 1963

Lyle moved to Idaho, got out of air force

Sunny_cloudy_rained awhile tonite.

got Gene off to work & read paper.  Fixed breakfast & got Kids off to school.

I took Jerry to work at 9:25, he was supposed to open up but Mr. Johnson was back when he got there.  I came home & went right back up with Ray & he took his suit so he could go to Senior lunchen, got off couple of hrs.

Ivard put a new fuel pump on pick-up for Gene, after he took other one back & got a new one.  He planted some garden for us.

I crocheted.  I put a roast on & Dean finished getting supper, Mother helped him.

I got ready & took Jackie & Marlin to Primary & sat & waited for them & crocheted.  Came home and we ate & Ivard & I took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens to music lesson & we played Scrabble while we waited.

Jerry went away awhile.

We watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment