Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday, May 9, 1963

stormy_ rained on & off

I got up & fixed Genes lunch & got Kids off to school & went back to bed until 10:45.  I feel awful.  I got up & washed a batch of cloths & got ready & Jerry Jackie & I went to Caldwell & got my Ins. check for Rays foot from Simplot then we went to 2:D.'S sale & got Ray a suit case & 2 shirts for graduation & I laid me a suit case away & $34. worth of shirts for school this fall Jerry laid him away a sport coat, couple pr. slacks & some shirts.  We just got back to Nampa in time for me to sign up for unemployment at 2:15 then we went to D.q. for lunch & came home & got Jackie ready & Jerry droped us off at Primary for Mothers Day party.  I got a plant.  We came home at 5:15 & hurried & got ready & Jerry & Ray took Kids out to Hurren's for piano lesson then at 7: they came home & Jerry went to Givens on swimming Party with M-Men & Gleaners Ray went to work at D.q. & Dale went to concert with Garners.  Jackie & I went with Ivard to take plow out to his farm then out to Wally's to take trailer home.  then we came home & got Dean & the 4 of us went to Nampa Drive Inn & saw 2 shows "white Stallions" was one.  got home at 12:30.  Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment