Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 1963

Sent mother card & $10 for mothers day

hard cold wind, sunny & cloudy.

got Gene off to work & washed my bedding.  Dean did work this morning

I sewed on Jackies costumes most of day.

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6:  Jerry was supposed to work tonite but got some one to take his place & he went to dance festival at H.S. 5 L.D.S Stakes.

Ivard watched ball game all day can't even talk.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came for awhile said Lyle was getting out of air force in couple of weeks & is moving to Idaho.  After they left Ivard_ Dean & Dale went & got hair cut & we ate supper.

The florest delivered a big azelia plant this morning from Jerry & this afternoon a pink & white carnation coursage from Ray.  I got a box of Lilac soap from Kay & Claudia.  Gail wished me happy Mothers day, but didn't get anything.  I didn't hear from Lyle.  Ivard left me a card on T.V. to his wife with out signing it.  We had a fight over money again before he left for work at Twinn F at 8: Jerry _ Gene _ Ray & Dean went up to festival I was going but didn't want to go alone.  Went to bed early & bawled.

No comments:

Post a Comment