Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday, May 16, 1963

Sunny - hot 74°

I got up at 6: & made Genes lunch & he went to work at 6:45.  I read paper & got Kids off to school.  I sewed on Jackies costumes & washed 2 batches of cloths then got ready & went up to "Peacocks" & had a color shampoo & set.  Went at 9:45, got home at 1:, after I went to bank & paid some bills & stoped at D.q. & had drink.

Ivard went out to plow his corn ground all day.

Jerry went up at 1:30 & got his check from D.q. & we got a hamberger & drink & took out to farm to Ivard but he wasn't there, he'd broke down & took plow in to be fixed & we passed him on way & didn't know it, he came home & ate right after we got home & went back again.

at 3:30 Ray came home & we took Jackie to Primary & went & paid Rays bills & I got groc then I droped Ray off at Barber shop & took dance costume home over by Stake house, picked Kids up at Primary, got Ray & came home & ate took Ray up to work at D.q. at 5:30 then Jackie & I took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens to Piano lesson at 5:45.  Jerry worked at D.q. 6: to close, he walked Ray worked till close too.  Joe came home at 7:15 & Dean did dishes, Dale went fishing & Ivard & I & Jackie went up & got lunch stuff & went to D.q. came home & fed Ivard & Gene & we watched T.V. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment