Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday, May 19, 1963

Sunny - breezy - warm

Gene got up & went to Owyhee to Church I read paper in bed.

Jerry _ Ray & Dean went to priesthood & sunday school, Ray came home & took Dean & Dale.

I washed a couple of batches of cloths and cleaned up house & cleaned toilet and worked on cross word puzzle.

When Kids came home I fixed lunch and Jerry went to work at D.q. 2: to 10:, Ray took him up.

Ray had nap while Dean did dishes then he defrosted & cleaned icebox.

Jackie & I had a nap.

Dean practiced piano for over a hour.

Ray went to work at D.q. 5: till close.  I took him.

Dean went to church early, with Perrys, to practice.

 I had a shower & Jackie had a bath & her & I & Dale went to church.  It was Arronic priesthood restoration program, it was good.  Dean sang in it.

after church we stoped at D.q. & had a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment