Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday, May 27, 1963

Sunny_breeze_not too hot.

I got up & got Gene off to work & at 9:30 I had car up to Dobbs to have brakes adjusted & they run into troubles & had to put new shoes in one back wheel & repack the one front one Jerry went, with me and went uptown on business.  At 11:45 we got car & went over to Caldwell & Jerry got stuff for M-Men Gleaner week then we went to Simplots & got my $52.  Vacation check.  Came back to Don Borens.  & got a greese job & oil change & run into more troubles, had to get a new fan belt & water pump, cost me $28; Dobbs didn't charge me because they'd just relined brakes not long ago.  I got groc & came home & fixed supper

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6: & Jerry 6: to close.  I stoped in on way home at 4: & got milk & had a drink.

Mother tended Kids all day & fixed my dress.

Washed some cloths & crocheted.

We watched T.V

No comments:

Post a Comment