Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday, May 22, 1963

hot & Partly Cloudy-

I got up & got Gene off & Kids

Ray went to Silver Creek Swimming Sunday school party, they didn't have to go to school today, Seniors.  I read paper & washed a batch of cloths then iorned all morning & mother crocheted an edge on my scarf I made.

Gene came home at 1: for his dinner so I stoped & fixed it & we ate & he went back to work & we watched 2 shows then mother had nap & I worked on books then I iorned for another hr.

Jerry worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6: I took him up.

I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home then he went to meeting.

Ray got home about 7:

We watched T.V.

Ivard got home from Twin Falls about 12:30 for his days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment