Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday, May 14, 1963

Ray had letter from Mother, shes coming for 10 days

had letter from Lyle, he's out of air force 21-8 moving to Idaho

sunny - cloudy - nice.

I got up & got Gene off to work at 6: & read paper & washed a couple batches of cloths.

sewed on Jackies costume until 9: then had a shower & Jackie & I went to relief Society, last literature lesson.  I gave opening prayer.  Jerry worked at D.q. 10 to 6:, today was his day off.

We came home at noon & had lunch & Jackie had a nap & I sewed until 3: then we went up to D.q & had drink & went to last regular dance lesson.  Came home at 5:15 & made salad & fixed veg., Dean had potatoes bakeing, then I went up to D. q. & got Jerry at 6: & we went up to Kenwood school & I voted for Jack Madison for school board.  Came home & ate & at 7:15 Jackie & I took Jerry to Stake House to M_Men Gleaners & we went to one of Jackies dance class's mothers & she gave me some patterns & showed me how to fix her other costume.  Jackie played awhile then we went to D.q. & had drink got home at 9:30 & went to bed.  Ray had to go work at D.q. 7:30 to 10:, so busy.  then he came home & moved furn. & cleaned his room for when mother comes Tuesd. finished Jackies leaf costume & hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment