Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday, May 10, 1963

sunny & cloudy

I got up & got Gene off to work & Kids to school.

I washed 3 batches of cloths, one socks, took me all morning.

Jerry went up to pay 2 months light bill before they shut them off & was gone 2 or 3 hrs.

Ivard went across street & dug a ditch for Mrs. Lenz.  Jackie went up to Rhodes to play

I sewed on Jackies dance costumes all afternoon.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate & Jerry & Ray went to work at D.q. 6: to close

Dean did dishes then he & I went up town & got some mother day cards & some more stuff for Jackies costume, and Dean changed his music lesson book.  We stoped at D.q. & had 2 drinks & went through all the quarters & half dollars in both tills, got me 4 quarters for my collection.  came home & brought Ivard & Dale a drink.  Jackie was in bed for running away.  Gene was home already.  They watched T.V. & I went right to bed with Sis, it was 9:15.  Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment