Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday, May 6, 1963

Cloudy.

got up & fixed Genes lunch & he went to work & Kids went to school.

Jerry went job hunting until 1:

I changed all the Kids beds and washed 6 batches of cloths and hung out.

Jackie & I had lunch and I worked on my books and she practiced.

At 2: I took Jackie up to our church to dance practice in the bid hall.  We got home at 4: & Jerry had supper ready & we ate when Kids got home

I got cloths in & Jerry & Dean made beds then Ray & I took Jerry up to D.q to work 5: to close.

Ray washed & wiped dishes and mowed lawn.

Dale burned garbage & played with neighbor Kids.  Dean practiced piano.

At 7:10 I took Ray & Dean up to Mutual & I went to "Pix" & saw "Diamond Head," it was good.  I got out & went up to D.q. about 10:15 & had a drink & sat & waited to take Jerry home at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment