Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday, May 5, 1963

cloudy most of day.

Gene got us up at 6: A.M. & got ready & went over to Owyhee Ward to church & spent day, got home at 10:45.  I didn't even hear him leave.

Jerry & Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & I had shower & read paper.

Dean went early with Bishop to Pass collect fast offerings.

Ray came home at 11:30 & got me Dale & Jackie & we went to sunday school & Fast meeting.  Ray left at 1:30 & walked home & went to work at D.q. 2: to 10:.  Jerry didn't have to work today.

We came home at 2:30 & I made Barbacue & we ate & Jerry went to Park on Picnic with a load of Kids, got home at 10:45.

Dean, Dale, Jackie & I went to church at 7: to Primary programe.  Dale & Jackie were in it.  We got home at 8:45 & had a dish of sherbet & Kids went to bed.  I watched T.V. & at 10: went up & got Ray & he bought me a drink & 1/2 gal. milk for breakfast.  Came home & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment