Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday, May 30, 1963

Dale cut hand

Sunny_ cool breeze this evening & cloudy.

I was so tired I never got up until 11:30.  Gene went to work early & came home for lunch.  Ivard was over to farm all day watering.  He called at 10: & Jerry took him some gas then at 2: I cleaned up & Jackie & I took him his dinner.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & crocheted.

Ray went to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6: & Jerry went 6: to Close

Kids were cleaning up yard out behind fireplace to put their swimming pool & Dale cut the palm of his hand below thumb pretty bad.  Took him to hospital & had it sewed up, 5 titches, & had T. shot. Jerry went & after we went to D.q & had drink.

I took Jerry to work at 6: & went on out to farm & got Ivard.

We ate out on lawn & Ivard cooked hambergers on barbacue, got Kind of Cold.  Watched T.V. till 10:30 & we all went to bed.  Gene & Ray went up to D.q awhile first.

No comments:

Post a Comment