Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wednesday, November 8, 1961

Ivard went to hospital

sunny & not to cool in daytime.

I came home from work & read paper & Ivard took Kids to school.

I went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard & Jackie went & got me a new tire on car & Pd. off Americal oil, old farm gas bill. Wally gave us the $200. as first payment on our side-delivery rake he bought.

They woke me up at 12:30 & I took Jackie to dance practice then came home & at 3: we took Ivard to hospital. They are going to pump his stomache & feed him threw veins to see if they can get his ulcer better. I got groc. & came home at 4: Dale had gone to cub scouts.

I got books up & fixed my work pants & fixed supper & laid down until Jerry came & we ate. Ray was to work. Jerry went to United Fund meeting. I went to hospital. They were feeding Ivard through veins & pumping is Stomach. I cam home at 9: & slept until work.

No comments:

Post a Comment