Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday, November 26, 1961

Ivard came home from hospital. Ray got his Duty to God award. We got a new Bishop - Perry. Lyle - Gail came.

I read paper in bed. Got up & fixed Dale, Jackie & I breakfast after Jerry, Ray, & Dean went to priesthood.

I took Dale & Jackie to sunday school at 11:50 & car stoped on my up at college stop sign so they got out & went with Crofts. Mrs. Madison came along & pushed me & got me started & I went & mailed Ivards letter for compensation & went to Albertsons & got groc. & got gas. Came home at 12:30 & got books up. Ivard called & said he could come home so I left for Boise at 2: & brought Ivard home. Kids had eaten & Ray was doing dishes.

Lyle & his Kids came with Gail Lynda & Kids & Gene & his girl about 6: & visited awhile. Barbra stayed with her Mother, had a scare & took her back to hospital. At 7:30 they left all Kids here & went to Caldwell bowling. Jerry went to Caldwell to church & Ray & Dean went to ours. Ray got his Duty to God award. I got Ivard to bed & fed Kids some icecream & laid down with Ivard & Dale played games with Kids. I got up at 9:30. They came at 10: & went home at 10:30. Gene went too to get his car. Lyle goes home in morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment