Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monday, November 20, 1961

Our first snow storm

Ivard got card from Stella

started to snow, lightly, at midnite. had about 2 ins. when we got up. Jerry took Ray to Seminary while I cooked breakfast, bacon, eggs & toast & orange juice. He ate when he got back & rest of kids then Gene went & did chores & Ray came & they all went to school.

I washed overalls & socks & colored cloths all morning.

The snow melted off roads pretty good & Jackie & I went & got cow feed then picked Dean up at school at 2: & we came home & Dean tended Jackie & at 2:30 I went up & got Gene & we went to Boise to see Ivard. He felt pretty good today. we stayed until 5: then we came home. Kids all went to Mutual & Dale & Jackie went to bed. I watched T.V., I don't feel very good.

Kids got home about 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment