Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wednesday, November 1, 1961

Cloudy & rained a little.

I came home & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 with Ivard, he's sick but he got up & tended Sis & went to work at 3:45.

I got up at 12:30 & took Jackie to her dancing class.

Came home at 3: & spent all afternoon working on my books.

Dale came home & went to cub Scouts. Ray came & I took him to work. Dean cleaned up & when Gene came they did chores.

When Jerry got home we ate & I went to bed.

Ivard came home from work at 7:, too sick to work, vomiting. He went to bed with me.

Jerry went to work after school until 10:30.

Gene went ward teaching.

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment