Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Monday, November 27, 1961

Got letter from Kay - Hes now Superviseing Elder. Lyle left for home. Gene home sick.

sunny & nice - hung cloths out.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary & came home & got ready & went to work before I woke up.

Gene got home from Nyssa sick & took Dean to school then went to bed

I got up, after I read paper, and got Ivard & Jackie breakfast then changed my bed & Kids & washed 6 batches of cloths & got books up. Answered phone & Mrs. Terry came over a few min. to see Ivard.

Fixed lunch and wrote 12 page letter to Kay & one to Berniece.

Made Barbacue & we ate when Kids got home then Jerry, Ray & Dean went to Mutual.

Gene slept most of day. Went to bed at 8: until time to o but couldn't sleep. We went back to work tonite after 10 days off.

So foggy I could hardly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment