Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday, November 12, 1961

Mailed Kay & Irvin a letter

sunny & nice.

Dean did chores & finished the poster for relief society to advertise bizzar & took to church when him & Jerry went to Priesthood. Jerry came home & got me - Dale & Jackie & we went to sunday school. brought Kids home at 1:45 & Dean & I went to hospital to see Ivard, came home at 2:45 & we ate & Jerry went to Stake house to meeting.

I got books up & wrote letters to Irvin & Kay & Jerry sent Kay birthday card. I mailed them when I went to hospital.

Jerry & Dean went to church when I went to hospital, I droped them off. I came home at 8:30 & went to bed until time for work.

Bishop & Atwell Perry came to hospital & adminestered to Ivard.

70's gave us $75. for Kay. It will really help. Kids got home from Nyssa at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment