Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tuesday, November 14, 1961

Stella called.

Sunny.

I came home from work & went to bed in front room by Sis, after I read paper & ate. She got me up at 12:30 & I cleaned toilet & got ready & Jackie & I went to hospital, Joe Metcalf came just as we were leaving & went with us. His wife went to hospital this morning & had a 8 lb tumor taken out they thought she was going to have a baby. I went to rail road about Ivards sickness Comp & took it to Dr & had filled out. Got groc & came home & got books up.

Ivard passed out again this morning & they couldn't ex-ray, again. Was real sick then had a bad nose bleed.

Jerry went to see Ivard tonite & I went to bed until time to go to work.

bought me a new bra. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment