Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tuesday, November 21, 1961

Jackie stayed at Kotters all afternoon & nite.

Jerry took Ray to Seminary & came home & ate & went to work. Ray didn't come home before school. Kids went to school & I washed 3 batches of cloths & was until after Gene came home for lunch, doing 2 days dishes.

I got ready & Jackie & I went & got Dean shoes from shoe makers & got her some candy & took her down to Kotters & left her & I went to Boise to see Ivard. He feels pretty good today. I visited him all afternoon. when I came out to come home at 7: it was really snowing & had about 2 in. on car. It snowed & blowed hard all the way home, looked like a big river flowing across road in front of me all the way. I got home at 8: & Jackie wasn't home yet & Gene & Ray had gone to Kuna to play their first basketball game (church). They beat Caldwell 2nd.

I went to Kotters after Jackie but she was in bed asleep so I left her all nite. I sat & talked until 10: & came home & went to bed, Kids came right after & Jerry from his meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment