Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thursday, November 9, 1961

got letter from Lyle

sunny

Helen Kotter came & got Jackie at 8: & Kept her all day, Gene went & got her at 5:30. I washed 4 batches of cloths & went to bed but never did get to sleep, tried too hard & was cold. Jackie went to Primary too.

Jerry came home a min when Gene was home for lunch.

I got up at 1: & went to hospital & sat for hr. & Ivard never woke up. He roused up a min. then & talked a min. & went back to sleep so I left at 3: & came home & went to sleep until 4:30 when Ray woke me up going to work.

I got supper on, stuffed Peppers & Dean put on Potatoes. I went & got Dale from Primary. Jackie had already gone with Helen. Got books up. Gene went & got Sis.

We ate & I went to hospital to see Ivard. slept about 2 hrs. & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment