Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friday, November 10, 1961

Cloudy

I came home from work & Ray had stayed up all nite & cleaned house & changed everything around. He hadn't started when I left for work at 11: he even swept walks, He went to bed bed at 5:30 A.M.

I laid down on davenport & slept a little until noon. Sis, the phone & people at door Kept wakeing me up.

Sis & I went & got feed then she stayed in car while I went & saw Ivard. We came home & I got supper & ate. Gene went to hospital with me. Ray worked late. Jerry had to go work on church paper, he came up to hospital a few min. We came home at 8:30 & went to bed.

My nite off.

Took Ivard radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment