Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday, November 3, 1961

Ivard went to hospital for ex-rays

Windy - snowed a few flakes in nite. rained this morning.

I came home from work & Ivard was to hospital, had to be there at 8:30. I took Dale to school & read paper & ate. Ivard came home at 10:30 & had to eat lunch & go back & have more ex rays taken. I went to bed until 2: Ivard went back to hospital & was home in 1/2 hr. we took Pick-up up to have anti-freeze in & we went to Caldwell & I put dimes in bank & Jackie put her birthday money in & I put some in for Ray. Had a milk Shake & came to Nampa & pd. bills & I got my drivers licence. Came home & Ivard took Dales bike up to shop to be fixed.

My & Ivards nite off.

We ate supper & Gene & Ray left to go to foot ball game.

Ivard & I left for Boise at 7:15 to game. We won 12 to 7. Gene made winning T.D. He played a brilliant game. It was bitter cold - hard wind. Came home at 10: & watched T.V. Jerry went to work on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment