Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thursday, November 2, 1961

Got letter from Lyle

Cloudy & rained some - windy

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed but I just there when guy came to wire house for dryer & Ivard had to go to Dr. so I had to get up & tend Sis. so I hung out cloths I'd but in to wash. Ivard came right back, because Dr. had to go, so I went to bed until 2:30 & he went to Dr. again so I got up The guy was from 10:30 till 3: putting in dryer plug & new Pannel box $121.

I took Sis to Primary & got groc.

When Gene came I took him up to get his school Pictures & got Jackie from Primary. Ivard was sure sick when he got home, he has to go in morning to hospital for X-rays.

We ate & Ivard - Gene & Ray went over to Owhyee Ward & Scouts played ball. I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off, they got home at 10: Jerry went to meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment