Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tuesday, November 7, 1961

sunny.

I came home & ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. I was so cold I didn't go to relief society.

Ray stayed home sick, he went up & worked his lunch hr. at Dairy queen & at 3: him & Ivard went up town & got his new shoes, he went & got his money. Ivard pd. bills Ivard came home & brought Ray & he went to work & Ivard went back up to Don's to get me a new tire but he didn't, Don was gone. Got hair cut.

I didn't sleep much today, Ivard came to bed awhile. He still don't feel very good.

I made a rice pudding for Kids breakfast. We ate & I went to bed. Ray went to play practice, Jerry went to meeting & Gene went with Kurt to football jamboree. They were all home when I got up to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment