Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wednesday, July 5, 1961

My sun burned back in driveing me crazy. I got up late. Ivard got up & took Jerry to work & Ray went in Pick-up when he got chores done.

Ivard got ready & iorned him a shirt & at 11: he went to Dr.

Me & Kids played Scrabble, that all I did all day.

It really rained for 5 hrs in nite & hard for an hr. this morning.

I fixed lunch & at 1:30 Dale left on his bike for Yorgensons to Cub Scout meeting, they swam in their new pool. Ivard & I played Scrabble & left it at 2:30 & he took me to sign up unemployment & pay water had a cool & came home & finished game.

At 6: Ivard & Dale went to Kurtz Park & Dale played ball, got beat. I droped them off when I went after Jerry. got them at 7: Jerry got supper. Ray went for Piano lesson & Ray milked. Mrs. Pinster wasn't home.

No comments:

Post a Comment