Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monday, July 3, 1961

Lyle went back to Metcalfs.

Dean milked & I took Jerry to work. Ray was sick - besides he didn't have to go to work until 4:30.

I made waffles & we ate breakfast and Lyle, Barbra & boys went back over to Metcalf's.

Cloudy all day - windy - rained in spots

At 11: after I washed a batch, Ivard, Dale, Jackie & I went to bank, paid bills and went to Caldwell & had Int. drawn up on all our bank accounts. Had hamberger, fries & root beer came home & Ivard & I played Scrabble. Ray went to work after we all had a nap. Ray picked 5 cups berries.

Ivard took Dale to ball practice & we ate. Ray did chores & him & Jerry went to show. Ray was supposed to play ball but it was too wet at Melba.

Ivard & Kids watched T.V. & I got my books up.

Ray picked some berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment