Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday, July 28, 1961

Mother sent my new dress she made & a note.

Barbra called, going home in morning.

Jerry got up early & picked berries & Ray did chores & they went to work. I finished iorning, first time this summer.

I made 19 bottles jam & did my pickles & had a shower & at 3: Ivard & I, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Nyssa to Gail's. I talked to Gene on phone. He went from work over to Haneys to all nite party. We ate supper & all went over to Payette , & Gails car, to his last Town Team ball game, got beat.

We brought Debbie home. Went to Metcalfs & were going to leave Dean to go to Sacramento in morning & help tend Barbras Kids on way but Ivard decided to go too so we came home & they will meet at Marshing in morning. Visited until 10: & came home. They gave us corn & tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment