Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuesday, July 25, 1961

Got letter from Kay

Ivard never got up until noon. I got up at 7:00 & crocheted all morning. I took Jerry & Ray to work.

Dean picked some berries & watered.

I sent Dale to store for bread & fixed lunch.

Got a card that Stella had a wreck going home, in hospital at Brigham City.

Dean wrote Kay & we went & mailed it when we went after Jerry. They came after the Mutual pop when we got home & I bought 2 cases.

I had supper ready & we ate & Jerry did business on phone.

Ivard took Dale over Lincoln Park to play ball & he went to meeting at church.

I watched T.V.

Ray & Dean went & got Scout Physical at 9: P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment