Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tuesday, July 18, 1961

Gail & Gene were over

Dale went home with Gail

never woke up until after Ruth, Ray & Kim had gone to work, I woke up when DeAnn honked for Janice to come & tend Kids.

Jackie was up & ate with Ruth then laid down on front room floor & went to sleep again at 8: when I got up.

Ray never got up until 8:45.

I finished getting diary up and crocheted awhile. I got ready & at 11: Ruth C. came & got me - Ray & Jackie & we left Jackie down to play with Julie & Susie & left Ray over to Marv's & we got Lorraine Sara & Louie & went to Salt Lake to "Harmons" Cafe & they bought my lunch. We sat & visited to Louies awhile then took Sara & Lorraine home & got Ray & went over to Ruths & visited all afternoon, Jackie went Swimming & Ray went back up to Toveys when Sheri went to Bountiful, Ruth took us up at 4:30 & I packed & Ray T. cooked Steak out in Patio & we ate & at 7: they took us to Salt Lake to catch the train for home. it was half hr. late

Stella left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment