Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Monday, July 10, 1961

Ray did chores & him & Jerry went to work. I changed every bed in the house & washed 6 batches. I iorned all day & did a little patching.

Ivard & Dale went up to R.R. to see about a pass for Ray & I to Utah

Dean was setting water & steped on a board with a nail in and run it through his thong into bottom of his foot.

Ivard, Jackie & Dale went to Dales ball game at 6:30. The first game they've won.

Jerry & Ray went to Mutual after Ray milked. We ate at 8:30 when Ivard got home with Dale.

They ask Jerry to take over the Mutual, Tonks was taken to Blackfoot for treatment.

Ray helped me make all the beds before Mutual.

Ivard & I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment