Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 1, 2011

Saturday, July 1, 1961

Lyle, Barbra came & stayed all nite.

I can hardly stand my sun burned back.

I took Jerry to work & Ray went in pick-up after he finished chores.

I put things away - from trip - and washed up the cloths.

Jerry came home at 1: and picked the raspberries and I bottled 14 qts. Jerry went to store & got groc. for me, I felt too bad.

Lyle, Barbra & boys came about 4:, Lyle got here from California this morning.

I made meat pie with biscuits on for supper & Jerry bought icecream.

Lyle cut all his Kids hair & Deans.

We ate & got to bed pretty early. Lyle stayed. Ivard & I watched T.V. "Hawaian Eye." Jerry went away for awhile.

Gene didn't come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment