Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 8, 2011

Saturday, July 8, 1961

Lyle left for Calif. Barbra & Kids stayed here.

Jerry & Ray ate & went to work after Ray milked.

I washed cloths & Dean cleaned his bed room & dusted the floor in mine & Jerrys room.

I cleaned front room & Kitchen & when Jerry came home we ate lunch (2:) Jacke ate with Ray when he came home at noon & was asleep.

Jerry & I went to store after we droped Dean, Dale & Jackie off at show. Jerry paid their way & game them each a dime. We got groc. & came home & Jerry picked reaspberries & I played Scrabble with Ivard. Ivard went & got Kids at 6:30 & I made barbacue & fix supper.

We ate & Ray did chores

Jerry went to Stake dance. He was one of Hosts.

Dale threw his bat, while practicing & gave Dean a nose bleed.

We watched T.V. Gene didn't come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment