Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 22, 2011

Saturday, July 22, 1961

Dale came home

Jerry & Ray went to work. I changed all the beds and washed 8 batches of cloths. Dean cleaned his room & I cleaned mine.

Jerry got home from work at 1: & him & Dean picked berries. I bottled 23 qts black berries & 2 qts raspberries.

Jerry went to store & I got cloths in & got supper & we ate at 7: Jerry & Dean made beds & Jerry took Ray over to Kotters to go bowling.

At 8: Gail, Lynda & Kids & Gene brought Dale Home.

Gene went with John awhile

They went home at 10:

I was so tired. watched T.V.

I sat out side until 12:30 AM.

Ivard helped Jackie with her 2 1/2 min. talk for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment