Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monday, July 24, 1961

Jerry went to work, Ray didn't.

I dont feel good. I washed a batch of cloths & Ray & Dean cleaned back yard & hauled a load of garbage after they watched parade on T.V. from Salt Lake. Ray ran out of gas out by Mr. Hennis's & he filled his tank for him.

Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble I crocheted.

We made an angle food cake to take to Park & I made jello-cottage cheese salad escalloped corn & a meat loaf to take.

I took Ivard & Dale up at 5: to stay with the Pop when they delivered it then I went & got Jerry from work at 5:30 & at 6:00 I took him up to Park at 6:30 me, Dean, & Jackie went. We ate our supper all together 5th & 2nd Ward. Came home & Jerry & Ray went to Stake Dance.

Ray started to go at 4: to get chairs & tables in Pick-up & the clutch went out on him. Kellogs came & got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment