Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tuesday, July 4, 1961

Jerry & Ray didn't have to work today, Ray went up to feed turtle, bird & stuff for few min.

Jerry cleaned his room & washed 2 or 3 batches & picked rest of berries. I bottled 10 qts but one broke. Ray made a cake & I made a big kettle of macaroni salad & Jerry made barbacue & big kettle of punch & we ate out side about 5: I fixed a late breakfast, everyone slept in.

The Bishop called & Jerry went out to Kings to see about bookkeeping job, they'll let him know. I cleaned up house while he was gone.

Ivard & I - Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Caldwell Park at 8: P.:M. to see fire works. rained us out when they were about over. Got home about 10:30 & watched T.V. after Kids went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment