Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday, July 31, 1961

wrote Kay 2 page letter & mailed in with a letter Lyle sent up for him.

Ivard took Jerry & Ray to work.

I changed all the Kids beds & washed them.

I bottled 6 qts of sweet pickles & 11 qts of black berries that Jerry & Dean picked this morning.

Cleaned up house & got cloths in & put away.

I got supper & while Ivard was gone after Jerry Ray & Evelyn & 2 little girls came & we visited. We ate, they ate with us, & Jerry left for Mutual early. Dean did chores & him & Ray went later.

We sat out on lawn & visited & Ray & Evelyn left about dark.

I washed dies, this afternoon too, & we watched T.V. I'm sure tired. Kids made beds when they got home.

I crocheted. Went up & Pd. Place & bills.

We went to Caldwell & drew out savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment