Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday, July 17, 1961

Went to Lagoon

Hot.

Ruth, Ray & Kim went to work & Janice had to tend DeAnn's Kids so she brought them up here today.

We ate breakfast & cleaned up and I crocheted 2 motifs & joined on my scarf. Got my diary up for last week.

Sharon knitted Jackie a pr of doll shoes. Janice made potatoe salad cookies & fried a big pan of chicken for tonite.

We had lunch and Kim got home from work at 1:30 (went at 5:30) & him Ray & Janice went to Salt Lake, Janice had to go to Dr. about her new contact lens's. Ray brought me a pretty new blue dress & Jackie a cute little pony tail doll & stove.

I called Louie & Ruth C. & had a long talk, Syble called me.

Ruth & Kids came at 5:30 & at 6: when DeAnn came & got her Kids, Ruth & I, Kim, Ray, Janice, Sharon & Jackie went to Lagoon & had supper & went on a lot of rides. fun. got home at 9:30 & ate watermellon & went to bed, after dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment