Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunday, July 23, 1961

Dean was made a Decon by Ivard.

Ray did chores & Ivard, Ray Jerry & Dean went to Priesthood

I read paper & cleaned up.

Dale & Jackie had a bath & Ivard came & took them to sunday school.

Jackie gave 2 1/2 min. Talk.

I cooked dinner & had ready when they got home. I made 2 black berry pies.

I crocheted awhile & Ivard Jackie & I had a nap.

I woke up & read 40 pages of "Book of Mormon."

Fixed my brazzier & had a bath & we all went to Church. Jerry & Ray went early in Pickup. After church Ivard & I went & had a cool & little kids.

Ray & Jerry went to different firesides. Alice brought Jerry home. We watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment