Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 15, 2011

Saturday, July 15, 1961

Mother finished her quilt & got it off. We ate & I did dishes & cleaned Mothers house & she went over to Bernieces & cut me out a dress but she got sick & couldn't sew.

Berniece had us all over for dinner & I washed the dishes.

I started to read "The Last Days" by Smith, 265 pages.

Berniece & Ray went to store then we ate & Ray did dishes & Berniece, Kent, Ray & Curtis went to show, drive-in) I read & mother washed her hair bathed & read papers & we had a snack & she went to bed about 10:30. I read until they got home from show at midnite. Kids didn't sleep out. hot today.

I had to scrub Jackie with a brush she was so dirty when I bathed her.

I came sick & I feel awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment