Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thursday, July 20, 1961

Ray went back to work after weeks vacation.

Ivard took Jerry to work

Got up late. Jackie went to Primary. I washed 2 batches of overalls. Dean picked 11 cups berries.

I was all day botteling 30 pints blackberry jam.

Ray came home from work & helped get supper.

Ivard went up town this morning & got 100 lbs sugar & I called Ray to come home & bring it in for me.

We ate & Ray did dishes & Dean milked

Jerry picked a few berries. Mr. Garner came & ask him to be new Mutual President.

Kids went to bed after Ray come from takeing Piano lesson.

We watched T.V. & at 10:45 Ivard & I went & had a cool, just as rodeo was getting out.

Watched late show.

No comments:

Post a Comment