Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday, February 10, 1960

Kay called & wanted us to call Bishop to write letter to his Bishop so he could go to Temple to be baptized for dead

sunny nice day. I came home from work & took Kids to school. Ivard was already home in bed. I ate & read paper & washed some cloths. I went to bed at 11: Ivard tended Jackie. I got up & went & got Dale from school, Dean went to a kids house to make valentine box. Dale, Jackie & I went in to school & picked Ray up & we went & bought him a scout suit, Dale some pajamas, me a perse. then we went out to Yorgensons by Kings & got me 2 pr. garments. sent Kay a valentine & $5.

Came home & fixed rest of Valentines & Ivard mailed them when he went to work. Sent Mother & Jerry $5. in there valentine Gene took pig to be killed on way to school. Ray got supper. went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment