Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday, February 6, 1960

got letter from Jerry.
my nite off - watched T.V. until 12:30

Ivard went to work at 10:45 in hard rain.

cloudy most of day - rained hard tonite.

Ray cleaned up house. I washed some cloths & did some patching & worked on my book.

Dean went with Mrs. Barlow at noon & bought his Valentines then they went to church to dance practice for primary class. Ivard & Gene took a load of pigs to sale, wrecked ones leg & had to bring it home, then they took cows over.

I took Dale to town & got his Valentines & I got some paints for textile painting class Tuesday. came home & ate & Ivard & Gene went in to high school to play ball at 5:30. Dale & I went at 7: & got Ivard & we went to Stake House & Ivard baptized Dale. we got Ivard & Dale a banna split & I had lemonade. Came home & Gene was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment